During the month of February, we honor and celebrate the achievements by African Americans, as well as pay tribute to the generations of African Americans who struggled with adversity to achieve full citizenship in American society. Join us for Power to Heal: A Celebration of Black History Month, presented by Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare, in partnership with Multnomah County and Kaiser Permanente. We hope to see you there!
– Date: February 20th, 12:30 pm to 5:30 pm
– Location: Cascadia Garlington Health Center, 3036 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd,
Run of Event:
– Networking Lunch
– Live Music Performance by Jermaine and JoAnna
– Screening of “Power to Heal”, a film highlighting racial disparities in access to healthcare. Learn more about the film: https://www.blbfilmproductions.com/
– Panel Discussion and Q&A with Community Leaders, including Erin Water from Kaiser, Ebony Clarke and Royal Harris from Multnomah County, and community member Mariotta Gary-Smith.